PositiveSingles.com is voted as the largest and leading dating website for people with HSP or other forms of STDs. It is one of those trusted herpes dating websites out there. But, what makes it recommended for people with herpes who wish to date all over again. Read on to know more about PositiveSingles.com and what it has to offer.
- 1 month good for $29.95
- 3 months good for $19.98 per month
- 6 months good for $15.99 per month
Basic membership to PositiveSingles.com offers several features which include the following:
- Create your dating profile for free and upload as much as 26 pictures
- Send your greeting or birthday cards to a member you find interesting
- Ability to reply to online chat and emails
- Live support
- Ideas for the first date
- Send free winks to kickstart the initial conversation
- Profile questions
- Verify age, income, or photo.
- Active forums and blogs
- Latest activity
- Over 1,600 stories of real success
- Give your views on certain hot topics
- Create your own list of favorites
- Stories of STD treatment
- More than 1,4000 STD inspirational stories to guide you in defeating the virus
- More than 900 locations of STD care
- STD legal information
- Access the website using your mobile device to find love wherever you are
- Comment on blogs, forums, and profiles of other members
PositiveSingles.com is one of the confidential niche sites for people who have genital herpes and other forms of STDs. The site is made to help people with different STDs make friends, find support, and look for people to fall in love with or date.
There’s a free membership that enables you to post profiles and photos, send winks, and answer messages sent by the paid members. You don’t have to upgrade your membership to send messages to somebody you’re interested unless they message you first.
The reviews for the PositiveSingles.com are good with some users finding pros and cons with using the website. The dating site can narrow all your searches to those who have genital herpes. There is also less chance of being rejected since some people on the website also have STDs. Members will also get good support group. It is a private that gives you ways to meet people for dating and friendship. It has also a big group of users increasing to meet that special somebody.
However, there are several cons that you should take note with PositiveSingles.com. You cannot initiate messages on the basic membership and it can be hard to navigate.
If you have herpes or STD and want to date somebody with same condition, PositiveSingles.com provides you that chance. It must be noted that a lot of people didn’t have positive experience on this website. But, it could be worth your time to try its free membership since it costs nothing to give this a try. So, sign up now and find out what PositiveSingles.com can offer.